Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious as to what kind of helmets everyone wears. I personally favor full face. I just purchased a simpson fury online for $99 including shipping. Its the first my first online helmet purchase. I shall see in 3-4 days.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wear a Vega XTS Naked half-helmet in summer. In winter I wear a Vega V-tune full-face with integrated Bluetooth.

·
Registered
369 Posts
A vega xts naked here as well. Sad thing is I used to say that if you weren't smart enough to wear a helmet then whatever was in your head probably wasnt worth protecting anyways, but lately I havent been wearing mine... ah irony.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Shoei X-11 and Shoei RF-1000

·
Registered
517 Posts
Arai Profile - full face......the only helmet that seemed to fit my cone head.....
Looking to pick up a half helmet for rides to the store and such.....

·
Registered
178 Posts
For a full face I am wearing a HJC CL-?(not sure of the number), but am due for a new one soon. I am looking at the scorpion exo-1000 or 1100. I also just got a scorpion exo100 half helmet that I really like a lot.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Outlaw halfy and a Bell Arrow full face both in flat black. I wont get on without a helmet after dropping my last bike and hitting my head. I was very fortunate to be wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
richard3 said:
Was wearing a replica shell but cops out here in Cali giving alot more tickets for it, so now I wear a HJC full face.
I wear my novelty sometimes but i usually roll with the iCon.... Havnt had any problems with the Nov though.... What part of Cali u from??

·
Registered
276 Posts
WLFPAK65 said:
richard3 said:
Was wearing a replica shell but cops out here in Cali giving alot more tickets for it, so now I wear a HJC full face.
I wear my novelty sometimes but i usually roll with the iCon.... Havnt had any problems with the Nov though.... What part of Cali u from??
Southern, Yucaipa.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts