Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Strykers! I purchased a Stryker that had a set of Black Path 2” adjustable lowering links already installed on it. The bottom of the links look like a dog bone and have three mounting holes to adjust the lowering height I assume from -2”, -1” and then 0” (stock)? Looking from LEFT to RIGHT on the link.....can someone help explain which hole correlates to what height? Thanks so much in advance! You guys rock! Be safe out there!
Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings Strykers! I purchased a Stryker that had a set of Black Path 2” adjustable lowering links already installed on it. The bottom of the links look like a dog bone and have three mounting holes to adjust the lowering height I assume from -2”, -1” and then 0” (stock)? Looking from LEFT to RIGHT on the link.....can someone help explain which hole correlates to what height? Thanks so much in advance! You guys rock! Be safe out there!
Mark
Hi Thumper,
In General, the design of these units with the three holes are all the same. The center is the "stock" height setting. The other two normally represent approx 1" and 2" of lowering, if you look very close you'll be able to see that one hole is slightly further away from the end with one hole. If you can't determine this with your naked eye then you'll need to measure each individually from the center of each hole to the pin going thru the other end. The longest measurement will belong to the lowest drop, approx 2". Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Thumper,
In General, the design of these units with the three holes are all the same. The center is the "stock" height setting. The other two normally represent approx 1" and 2" of lowering, if you look very close you'll be able to see that one hole is slightly further away from the end with one hole. If you can't determine this with your naked eye then you'll need to measure each individually from the center of each hole to the pin going thru the other end. The longest measurement will belong to the lowest drop, approx 2". Hope this helps.
Thank you so much McGrathew!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts