Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone desires, we are having another bike show at this years Hillbilly Woodstock in Maggie Valley, NC. It will be July 31st and August 1st this year.

We had about 8000 attend last year and the motorcycle show was a hit. I help set things up the week prior, and if enough of you think you might attend, maybe I can have the people that run it set us up a Stryker Section.

·
8,693 Posts
We were there last year and enjoyed it. Went 2 different times but not during the Bike Show.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We were there last year and enjoyed it. Went 2 different times but not during the Bike Show.
cool. I help the people who run it with setting things up. Then during the fest I ride around and make sure everything is taken care of.....which means I just ride around, lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
If anyone desires, we are having another bike show at this years Hillbilly Woodstock in Maggie Valley, NC. It will be July 31st and August 1st this year.

We had about 8000 attend last year and the motorcycle show was a hit. I help set things up the week prior, and if enough of you think you might attend, maybe I can have the people that run it set us up a Stryker Section.
The Raider/Stryker Rally in Maggie Valley is the same weekend July 29 - Aug 1 so when you're just riding around come down to the Best Western and hang out or we'll come see you.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Raider/Stryker Rally in Maggie Valley is the same weekend July 29 - Aug 1 so when you're just riding around come down to the Best Western and hang out or we'll come see you.
Hey,,,you bet.

and FYI.....I'll be in Jacksonville for a surprise b-day party for my buddy Ronnie Dunn. Stop on in and join us. I'm sure we'll all connect. He's a Harley man but hey, he rides.

****, everyone come out.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1380823782235369/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts