Yamaha Star Stryker banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts

Got mine in March with a single mile on it
Working 2 full-time jobs at 80+ hours a week, I'm just clearing 2100 miles. Kind of sad considering I've clocked over 20,000 miles on my crotch rocket in 3 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
approaching 40,000km (24000 miles) on my 2012. Didnt get her until Aug 2012, so 4 actual seasons (Canadian seasons at that)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got the bike in May this year, just broke 3000 km's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
46,000 kms or 28500 miles on a 2014. Zero problems except some hard stuttering in second gear when rolling on hard! Started happening after a weekend riding really hard in Canberra, Australia with my mates on their litre sports bikes 😅

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
8,690 Posts
90 more than yesterday.

·
Registered
197 Posts
No need on the second mortgage. Bought every chrome piece available and ordered every low and mean piece available for this bike already. Except did not do the rims yet. Because money goes quickly on this bike. Which I fixing to work out a sweet deal with sport chrome. I have 3 people lines up to get there rims done. Waiting on 2 more people to sign up.. Then that will be done. Pulled the tank last night. Only flaw this bike had. Was the tank bent. Which I hope the body shop will fix. So my boy can paint it with the fender and radiator cover.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,749 Posts
No need on the second mortgage. Bought every chrome piece available and ordered every low and mean piece available for this bike already. Except did not do the rims yet. Because money goes quickly on this bike. Which I fixing to work out a sweet deal with sport chrome. I have 3 people lines up to get there rims done. Waiting on 2 more people to sign up.. Then that will be done. Pulled the tank last night. Only flaw this bike had. Was the tank bent. Which I hope the body shop will fix. So my boy can paint it with the fender and radiator cover.
Dropped off gas tank to be fixed and repainted, plus front and rear fenders from low and mean. And the radiator cover. To be all painted up.
These should be on "what did you do to your stryker thread"

61 - 80 of 97 Posts