Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now everything is a contradiction or a retracted half ass partial no at all but don’t know **** answers on every forum well Less than half but you get the drift so with all due respect will somebody ball up and be accountable and answer a straight Flippin question without the gangster hood talk and Bill Nye the science guy bullshit for all of the enthusiast young and older riders that like this Bike and you’re trying to improve upgrade the correct way to the poor man’s way or however but with the ability to have the knowledge of what they can and can’t ****ing do please.
Question number one. Is the older V star 1300 the same compatible engine as our new striker meaning is the clutch inside the engine the same, are the heads interchangeable, Will the exhaust fit off the V star to our striker engine at the engine mounting location . Nobody cares about the exhaust mount in the middle we can rig that will the pipes lineup to both cylinders off my old 1300 V star in line up with my new striker at the engine? Will the air intake adapter bracket/flange off the old 1300 V stars interchange bolt up with the striker, so the question is can I take some crazy for horned stripper pole knight rider custom wild ass air intake off a 1300 V star from 15 years ago 20 years ago and stick it on my striker will it bolt in lineup is it interchangeable are the flippin motors the Flippin same as far as that goes? For the love of God I will have my wife bake what the **** ever you want and send that **** to you if somebody could just answer that **** couple Flippin questions and yes or no and stand by it no gray area know what Greyzone no holding your tongue right and your toes up until the last bullshit answer thank you God bless and have a wonderful Flippin day call J Rod’s getting right with God questions speak to you soon

·
Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,154 Posts
[QUOTE="Jrod13, post: 1156859, member:
Question number one. Is the older V star 1300 the same compatible engine as our new striker meaning is the clutch inside the engine the same, are the heads interchangeable, Will the exhaust fit off the V star to our striker engine at the engine mounting location .

2. Nobody cares about the exhaust mount in the middle we can rig that will the pipes lineup to both cylinders off my old 1300 V star in line up with my new striker at the engine?

3. Will the air intake adapter bracket/flange off the old 1300 V stars interchange bolt up with the striker, so the question is can I take some crazy for horned stripper pole knight rider custom wild ass air intake off a 1300 V star from 15 years ago 20 years ago and stick it on my striker will it bolt in lineup is it interchangeable are the flippin motors the Flippin same as far as that goes?

For the love of God I will have my wife bake what the ** ever you want and send that ** to you if somebody could just answer that **** couple Flippin questions and yes or no and stand by it no gray area know what Greyzone no holding your tongue right and your toes up until the last bullshit answer thank you God bless and have a wonderful Flippin day call J Rod’s getting right with God questions speak to you soon

[/QUOTE]

Wow that was painful to read! And a bit on the ignorant side- But I will answer as much as I know!

1. As far as I remember-The Vstar 1300 motor (Gen3) from 2011-2017 and the 1300 Stryker motor are internally are the same. Before that I cannot say. I do remember a few differences with Gen2 (2007-2010) but I think they were all sensor/ harness differences but I can’t remember exactly I’m old now! 🫣 I am not sure if the vstar1300 uses the same 31t final drive pulley as a Stryker or not. However
As far as exhaust from 2011-2017 yes the mounting to the motor is the same but the actual pipes are different, could you fab something up, yes if you have the skill.

2. Again the bend in the pipes are different but with some work yes you could adapt it to fit a Stryker.

3. From all my sources the intake is the same from 2011-2017. So take it for what it is!

I love Banana-minus the nut-bread. Also enjoy Crown Black!

Reactions: Jrod13

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE="Jrod13, post: 1156859, member:
Question number one. Is the older V star 1300 the same compatible engine as our new striker meaning is the clutch inside the engine the same, are the heads interchangeable, Will the exhaust fit off the V star to our striker engine at the engine mounting location .

2. Nobody cares about the exhaust mount in the middle we can rig that will the pipes lineup to both cylinders off my old 1300 V star in line up with my new striker at the engine?

3. Will the air intake adapter bracket/flange off the old 1300 V stars interchange bolt up with the striker, so the question is can I take some crazy for horned stripper pole knight rider custom wild ass air intake off a 1300 V star from 15 years ago 20 years ago and stick it on my striker will it bolt in lineup is it interchangeable are the flippin motors the Flippin same as far as that goes?

For the love of God I will have my wife bake what the ** ever you want and send that to you if somebody could just answer that ** couple Flippin questions and yes or no and stand by it no gray area know what Greyzone no holding your tongue right and your toes up until the last bullshit answer thank you God bless and have a wonderful Flippin day call J Rod’s getting right with God questions speak to you soon
Wow that was painful to read! And a bit on the ignorant side- But I will answer as much as I know!

1. As far as I remember-The Vstar 1300 motor (Gen3) from 2011-2017 and the 1300 Stryker motor are internally are the same. Before that I cannot say. I do remember a few differences with Gen2 (2007-2010) but I think they were all sensor/ harness differences but I can’t remember exactly I’m old now! 🫣 I am not sure if the vstar1300 uses the same 31t final drive pulley as a Stryker or not. However
As far as exhaust from 2011-2017 yes the mounting to the motor is the same but the actual pipes are different, could you fab something up, yes if you have the skill.

2. Again the bend in the pipes are different but with some work yes you could adapt it to fit a Stryker.

3. From all my sources the intake is the same from 2011-2017. So take it for what it is!

I love Banana-minus the nut-bread. Also enjoy Crown Black!
[/QUOTE]
Sorry about my rage post been bad week was worse day. God bless you young man . And I am in your debt . It’s been so hard getting a answer on anything with out the bullshit . Thank you again fabricating knowing mounts at motor are true is a game changer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts