Yamaha Star Stryker banner

I need to ship the bike, and good companies?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  11Stryker 
I just had my bike shipped to my door from Florida to Flagstaff, AZ using Patriot Express Logistics. I shopped around and he had the best rates with no additional charges for home pickup/delivery. He uses fully enclosed trailers and is insured. Bike arrived in perfect condition. The owner is ex military and he gives discounts to active and vets.

http://patriotexpresslogistics.com/

I worked with Arnold Vazquez.
832-588-7219

I recently moved from MN to Western Washington. Got bids from uship.com. 1700 miles. Cheapest bid was $590. Had enclosed trailer, fully insured.i didn't end up using them because I decided to ride it out, but I felt the bid was fair.

You can create a uship auction, then lots of different shipping companies bid on the shipment. You choose the company with the lowest price and best credentials. Good luck
UShip is actually how I found my shipper. He bid and I called him directly and got quoted at an even lower price. (This is against Uships policy but what they dont know wont hurt them!) Be aware, uShip charges user fees for both the shipper and customer. Shippers tend to submit bids a little higher to make up for those fees. I never accepted any bids and just went directly with Patriot at the lower rate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.