Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm thinking of changing my bars and can't really find anything. So what have you guys done ? Would like to see some drag bars and apes but anything really . And any speedo mods you may have done such as a digital one and details plz. This may help me find what's best looking and quality.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Thanks guys. It does look nice, but I need to fix them. (wires need to run in the bars, and the grips are messed up)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
It does look really good. The speedo definitely adds to it, that has a really sleek look that goes well with the bars and bike.
Good luck with running the wires inside the bars. I did that on my last bike and it was challenge of my patience. So much so, I don't know if I'd want to do it again. I don't have a lot of patience.......lol. Just make sure when you do, get some wire lube which I didn't do and take your time. Getting the wires to turn any corners inside the bar is what got to me. Tried a lot of the tips people gave, shop vac, running a fish line through. Best one was the fishing line and a weighted end. Seemed to work the best
Cutting the bar ends will be the simple job, it's just a pain to have to pull the grips again to do it.
Good luck with it. Look forward to the pictures of it all cleaned up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys I'm thinking of changing my bars and can't really find anything. So what have you guys done ? Would like to see some drag bars and apes but anything really . And any speedo mods you may have done such as a digital one and details plz. This may help me find what's best looking and quality.
Hi mate I just made a pair of broomstick drag bars and stuck them in some 4in risers

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts