Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. My question is can I put normal bulb indicators where I once had LEDs ..I know this is back to front but I have a set of really nice bulb indicators and want to put them on my Stryker ..8s there any problems with this ..thanks for any help

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Yes you can but some electrical wiring and hiding of components. See if the guy making the wiring harness has one already made as a lot easier. I think there was a thread or 2 with detailed directions but basically you need a 5V relay to switch 12V. The 5V is from the existing turns(Yamaha used 5V ;eds) and then 12V is fused from battery..
Find the other threads as they will have more info. On vacation so this is all I can do now...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you can but some electrical wiring and hiding of components. See if the guy making the wiring harness has one already made as a lot easier. I think there was a thread or 2 with detailed directions but basically you need a 5V relay to switch 12V. The 5V is from the existing turns(Yamaha used 5V ;eds) and then 12V is fused from battery..
Find the other threads as they will have more info. On vacation so this is all I can do now...
Thanks a lot for your reply mate ..I'm sure it will come in handy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts