Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2011 Yamaha Stryker bone stock with only a 1000 miles. Anyways after careful research and a few youtube videos I decided to buy a Cobra Powrflo on my bike. WOW....The bike has some nice low end and it really gets moving when I am snapping the throttle back in the gears. I have a pulley to put on there and next and final step is picking the right exhaust. Anyways, I highly recommend anyone of you guys to get this intake and not to mention it looks really nice. I got the Chrome version for my bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2011 I bought last year with the Cobra Swept exhaust with stock baffles, an Fi2000, and I've been thinking about adding the Powerflo intake. Glad to hear you like it. I love the swept pipes from Cobra. When I bought it the stock baffles had been pulled out and the pipes were open, and the bike would set off car alarms, it was insane. I ordered the baffles from Cobra directly ($80 after shipping) and it was a rough time getting them in, but it did improve the power, is a bit friendlier to my ears (i still wear ear plugs most of the time anyway) and cut waaaaay down on the decel backfiring it would do when i bought it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts