Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Monday i woak up to go to work and saw tht my bike was knocked over on the left side!! I was pissed son!!! I forgot to take pic when it was laid down but i picked that bad boy back up and called 1x!... It Scratched up be front fender tweaked my shifter bar and scratched up my front and rear tail lights and broke my nice mirrors.... the other side has a dent in my pipes :-[.... i gotta say the jack a$$ who did this did me a favor!!.... i got $4500 to burn on mods now lol... Insurance is covering everything under a vandalism claim!!..... Already picked up an alarm system with perimiter censor from scorpio!! wanna get some others... love that this site has all the tings and info i need to get-er-done lol... thanks guys!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yikes, I'd FREAK! as I don't have money to burn! Nor do I have the **** time available to do all the back and forth with the mechanics and insurance companies. In my case, I'd wanna find the dude and wring his fu*kin' neck! :mad:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAA... I KNOW WHAT U MEAN... BUT IT WAS REALLY EASY WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANIE ..... THEY CUT ME A CHECK TO THE SHOP IMA TAKE IT AND NOTHING IS COMING OUTTA MY POCKET.... THATS Y I HAVE $$$ TO BURN.... LOL THE SHOP I GO TO IS REALLY COOL.... MY BOYS GO THEIR AND HIGHLY RECOMEND THEM.... IVE DEALT WITH THEM SEVERAL TIMES TOO AND THEY ARE UP TO GETTING ME WHAT THINGS I WANT INSTEAD OF ALL STOCK STUFF..... AN INCIDENT PRIOR TO THIS LANDED ME A HEFTY $5600.00 BILL FOR MY BIKE.... SO FAR MY INSURANCE HAS $10,000.00 ALREADY INVESTED IN MY BIKE LOL... REPAIRS REPAIRS!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
**** that sucks. You'll love the scorpio SR-I900R alarm I had some kid sit on the bike while parked outside of a movie theater and set off the alarm I was a good 150 yards from the bike with multiple thick concrete walls inbetween and the pager went off alerting me I went outside and a lady told me a little kid had climbed on it and ran off when the siren sounded. If you had the alarm on it you might of caught the jack tard that hit your bike.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KCL-LABRAT said:
I dont know if I should say sorry or lol. It sucks but you will get some sweet parts for 4500. Have fun
Haa i know... it suxx but u cant kill all idiots who do stupid things lol.... How else will we be amused at others expenses... in this case mine haa!! Cant wait to get all my stuff!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.