Yamaha Star Stryker banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Order is placed. I ordered an extra set of black and 2 sets of stainless so claim them while you can!
I'm interested in a set of the Stainless if Avail - just sent you an Email

Jimmy (Stryker1)

·
Registered
50 Posts
2" SS Risers

Hi klarowe,

Are the SS 2" risers that I ordered in August ready to be shipped yet? Please let me know.

Thanks. Joe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Klarowe,

I put the risers on this past weekend. The fit and finish is GREAT!!! They really improved the riding position for me.

Thank you for supplying this part to us.

Joe

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Yes you can use the stock cables, you just have to re-route them a bit. I can ship anywhere but the shipping is additional. I have looked into shipping to Australia in the past and it is a possibility but it is very expensive and so far it has not been worth it to anyone. The last shipping quote I got was for Sydney and it was around $120 just for the shipping. Send me a message with your address and I can get the shipping estimate for you.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Just wanted to give an update. I have relocated to Texas, but I am still working with the same machine shop to produce these as normal. Having to ship from MA to TX may add a couple days for them to get to me, but I am still going to try to push the vendor to get them to me a little sooner and stick to the same 4-5 week delivery.

Email me if you have any questions. kennylarowe (at) gmail.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes you can use the stock cables, you just have to re-route them a bit. I can ship anywhere but the shipping is additional. I have looked into shipping to Australia in the past and it is a possibility but it is very expensive and so far it has not been worth it to anyone. The last shipping quote I got was for Sydney and it was around $120 just for the shipping. Send me a message with your address and I can get the shipping estimate for you.
I too am in Australia, not even got my stryker yet, but risers were always gonna be on list.
There are a few of us here in Oz, maybe we could see about getting a group buy together n possibly attract a bit of discount?
Also post #2 here refers to Terry Gaerte and $80 + shipping...
but now were talking $180:confused:?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Yea. I can ship to Australia, but shipping is ridiculous. If you had enough people together I could definitely offer a discount from the machine shop. Then if someone could organize a single shipping address to receive then distribute them out, it would help save shipping as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
It would have to be a considerable discount. Jono sells 3" risers for $80 AUD with free postage, 2" for $260 USD + International postage is a huge difference

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
If you can get them there and they are a good quality riser, then that is your best bet. The only discount I can offer is what my machine shop offers me. I'm not in this to make money, I started selling these because there was simply nothing available at the time.

Be careful with the 3". My cables / hoses are cutting it close with 2". I'd imagine that they'd be pretty tight if you stuck with stock cables / hoses with 3".

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I know it’s been a while, but I had a few people reach out looking for risers again. I just placed an order for 5 sets of stainless steel. Message me if interested. Pricing increased slightly to $200/set shipped.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts