Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
SS, I have been waiting for someoene to give their opinion on these. thanks for the write up and great pictures. Could you post the part numbers of the pegs and adaptor you bought?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Nevermind i think i got it? its to cover the fram of the bike rite under the seat rite? has anyone considered this mod?

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks my life but I have the Avon 250 so my bike has been raised somewhat. I took some really sharp twisties and didn't scrape a bit.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey john boy, sorry but I chunked all the paper work and my receipts. I know, dumb ass move. What I did was get online with kuryakyn and used the online chat to make sure I was ordering the right ones. Haha, then I searched for the best price which is different everywhere depending upon the day it seems.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks to everyone who replied. Actually I am thinking of getting a set for the passenger pegs also so. My friend who rides back there needs to stretch her legs too. I wonder if they will work with the peg relocation kit from yamaha for the warrior that others are using to move the pegs down?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts