Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys has anyone ... what am I saying I have seen heaps of low and mean products here . What are the aprox times for it to come or get shipped .
I am getting there v&h big radius powder coated and the chin scoop painted . I ordered on the 3rd this month havent got a email to say whats happening like an aprox ship date ect was wondering what you guys had in wait time aprox ,before I bother to contact them . As I no they need to paint ect can take time .
Cheers Pat

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well my experience with them was not that great. I placed my order of the rear brake light. I received email saying the purchase was complete with a receipt. 2 weeks later no Email saying it was processed shipped or anything. I contacted them by email when they responded they said they had no records of the purchase. I then forwarded them my receipt from paypal plus the order conformation I had received from them. I was told later by phone that it was due to new employee misplacing paperwork. It then took another 2 weeks before I received the item. I understand things happen so I was not terribly upset but for roughly $245 dollars you would hope for a better transaction. All that being said I will order from them agin.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Fyi a friend with a fury ordered some items from them that required painting and it took over 6 weeks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my experience with them was not that great. I placed my order of the rear brake light. I received email saying the purchase was complete with a receipt. 2 weeks later no Email saying it was processed shipped or anything. I contacted them by email when they responded they said they had no records of the purchase. I then forwarded them my receipt from paypal plus the order conformation I had received from them. I was told later by phone that it was due to new employee misplacing paperwork. It then took another 2 weeks before I received the item. I understand things happen so I was not terribly upset but for roughly $245 dollars you would hope for a better transaction. All that being said I will order from them agin.
I might shoot em a email as I never got anything ether . On there site it says confirmed but thats all no other details like waiting to ship painting or shipped .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Interesting. I haven't ordered anything from them in over a year. But back then I would get my orders inside of two-three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
917 Posts
Interesting. I haven't ordered anything from them in over a year. But back then I would get my orders inside of two-three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even that seems like a good time to wait for parts that aren't really being custom made. ....

·
Registered
705 Posts
Elitemotosports is who I buy L&M stuff from... Found them to have the best prices. Anything not requiring paint ships fast. Painted items take anywhere from a few weeks to a month.

Sent from my Galaxy S5.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts