Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a small guy, 6'1", and the stock bars on the Stryker are a little lower than I'd like. Preferably I'd like them at the height of the stock mirrors. However, the stock speedo/instrument cluster is mounted in an odd way. So who out there has found a good set of aftermarket bars?

Be advised, I don't wanna hear about your uncle's third cousin's bike, I wanna hear about yours. First person accounts of what works and what doesn't is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the FMB laid back bars 12 in with 2 in risers feels great I'm 6'2 way more comfortable all cables are stock just had to do some rerouting

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
859 Posts
Many options if you just do a search.

My uncle's cousins fourth nephew's brother in-law also uses the search and has found success.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm not a small guy, 6'1", and the stock bars on the Stryker are a little lower than I'd like. Preferably I'd like them at the height of the stock mirrors. However, the stock speedo/instrument cluster is mounted in an odd way. So who out there has found a good set of aftermarket bars?

Be advised, I don't wanna hear about your uncle's third cousin's bike, I wanna hear about yours. First person accounts of what works and what doesn't is greatly appreciated.
Did you find anything???? I am just here to revive old posts. I know it has been a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts