Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Linbar owners

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  laxgoalie04 
#1 ·
I recently installed my new Linbar and it has a forward bend on the left side. When looking across the bike, the center and right side is perpendicular to the frame but the left side bends forward. Lindby thinks that if it installed correctly (it did) that it was manufactured this way.

They asked me to check with users on the forum to see if any others do this. I sent them pictures but they don't reveal the issue.

I really like this bar but not as it is now.

I have contacted Boolshot and he is going to check his out monday.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Dan

#6 ·
So it's not supposed to bend forward a bit then? I wouldn't have imagined it would be designed asymmetrical but I've been surprised before lol I'm looking at ordering one myself so I'll have to check to make sure it's not misshapen.

#9 ·
im trying to install a linbar on my 2011 Yamaha stryker and having problems . 28 parts in total came with it but I appears I only need 18 . also the two black washers I have no idea where they go . as well there doesn't seem to be the proper bolts and nuts to install the lower linbar onto the floorboard bracket . not to impressed can anyone help me out it would be appreciated thanks so much

#10 ·
I think they just send you extra so you have options depending upon your setup / mods you have on your bike. I'll be posting pics of my re-built bike tonight and I'll make sure to take close-ups of the lindbar and how i've got it set up... but I did modify my build a bit too... quite a bit...

check out my photo album... have lots of pic's of my bike with the Lindbar...

http://www.yamahastarstryker.com/members/5786-draeagwol-albums-stryker.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.