Yamaha Star Stryker banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Mine came wih the gelcoat, wish is close to the frame, But I found a Rustoleum Black Metal finish that I thought was closer and I used.

RedStar said:
11stryker said:
Mine came wih the gelcoat, wish is close to the frame, But I found a Rustoleum Black Metal finish that I thought was closer and I used.
howabout a pic?
Its in the Gallery, until someone finds easier way to downsize for forum. My Son helped me with his computer on a few pics, but he is not always around.

11stryker said:
We used Satin Black Krylon Fusion. We found it matches the frame color perfectly, but has a little more sheen. I've used this to touch up spots in my Raider too.

Great Paint job- Natedog!! Glad to see the Gloss. Looks Great.

Xavier said:
I like the styling but what justifies the $300 price tag for a piece of plastic?
For me it was about Radiator protection and this does it with style. Next is Styling. This is extremely well made by Low and Mean from Fiberglass and not Plastic. Adds very little weight to the bike. Justification lies in the eyes of the beholder!

Ares said:
We got Desiree's chin unit installed. It was late and she tried to take pictures, but the flash washed them out. So hopefully she can get some today. It looks sharp as ****!

I know... I know!!! I've been told I suck for not posting pictures.

Love my Spoiler ;D

Hey Desiree, Loving the cross. Great addition to the chinscoop. Adds that touch of personalization!!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.