Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new mirrors yesterday and it was like Xmas again. 馃槅... My rider backrest came also . The pad is a wee bigger than needed but for now it'll work. I might even custom build one outta wood . 7 x 7 is all the bigger I need. This one is 10 inches wide and 8 inches high. Paid 75 bucks for the corbin backrest -- wasn't bad at all . .bought it off ebay .
By the way, that's a Puig universal trend windshield on the stryker. Perfect size, I think.
Automotive design Hood Tints and shades Automotive exterior Glass

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strykerrabbit,could you kindly tell me the model of the Puig fairing and where did you fix it? thank you!
It's the. " puig trend universal windshield " .
Several places sell it . Revzilla.com >> J and p cycles >> even Amazon has it . There's 3 shade options. Light tint dark tink and black. It attaches right to the handle bars . One rod on each side . Very simple to install and all the bolts are included. PUIG TREND UNIVERSAL WINDSHIELD.

Registered
2012 stryker
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the. " puig trend universal windshield " .
Several places sell it . Revzilla.com >> J and p cycles >> even Amazon has it . There's 3 shade options. Light tint dark tink and black. It attaches right to the handle bars . One rod on each side . Very simple to install and all the bolts are included. PUIG TREND UNIVERSAL WINDSHIELD.
Signature Font Line Parallel Handwriting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts