Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
ill have to wait till one of you guys gets it and posts some better pics, but for now id have to say i dont like it. seems to take away from the raked out chopper look.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have one too, and can't read what the posted brochure says. Any idea why MS is touting it
as the new "FX". The "FX" label was not associated with the model that some of us bought.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I would still like to know how it cuts the wind. Does it divert the wind to the face or the chess?

·
Registered
837 Posts
They would come out with something after I already ordered one of the Arlen Ness fairings for a wide glide. Well, I wanted to experiment anyways.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Christopher said:
They would come out with something after I already ordered one of the Arlen Ness fairings for a wide glide. Well, I wanted to experiment anyways.
Now this I'm interested in, can you let us know how it installs and comes out?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yeah I was going to keep it hush hush until I got it figured out but i've been waiting on it for a couple weeks now. With this and all the parts from the group buy christmas is coming early.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
chubbleyum said:
ill have to wait till one of you guys gets it and posts some better pics, but for now id have to say i dont like it. seems to take away from the raked out chopper look.
I have to agree with you on that.... then it doesnt look like a STRYKER anymore..... Ill leave that for the SOA club lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts