Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I be new! I've recently added the bullet fairing, radiator scoop and extended front fender. Looking for more ideas and mods for my Stryker. Livin' in Utah for the moment if anyone wants to ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely get the Ivan ECU flash. Just got mine back about a week ago and really liking it. Also where'd you get that bullet fairing? I like the look of yours a lot. I have a red 2013 but haven't been able to find one that matches the paint of my bike. I also really like the radiator scoop mod you have. It's subtle but looks really good

·
Registered
3 Posts
Definitely get the Ivan ECU flash. Just got mine back about a week ago and really liking it. Also where'd you get that bullet fairing? I like the look of yours a lot. I have a red 2013 but haven't been able to find one that matches the paint of my bike. I also really like the radiator scoop mod you have. It's subtle but looks really good
Hi, I'm a new rider, this is my first bike. Greetings from Azerbijan, From Baku. Lots of the discussions I did hear about the Ivan Tune. Why we need change the stock ECU and please explain how can I get it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I'm a new rider, this is my first bike. Greetings from Azerbijan, From Baku. Lots of the discussions I did hear about the Ivan Tune. Why we need change the stock ECU and please explain how can I get it?
You don't need to get ivans flash but it's just a nice mod. If you have a full exhaust and an aftermarket intake then you'll need a fuel tuner or Ivan's flash to keep the bike from running lean. I would personally just skip the fuel tuner and get ivans flash. If you don't have an aftermarket exhaust or intake then Ivan's flash is less useful (but there are still some benefits).

Here's the website where you can learn about Ivan's flash and what it does.

Ivan's Performance Products

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good looking scoot you got there!!! I’d say lowering springs or dog bones, but it looks like your rear is already slammed. 240 rear tire maybe? I replaced my stock tail light with the blaster x LED and love it. Cleaned up the rear nicely. Switchback LED turn signals for the front, depending on local laws. As always, Ivan’s flash and maybe a 30 tooth front pulley

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll check it out. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good looking scoot you got there!!! I’d say lowering springs or dog bones, but it looks like your rear is already slammed. 240 rear tire maybe? I replaced my stock tail light with the blaster x LED and love it. Cleaned up the rear nicely. Switchback LED turn signals for the front, depending on local laws. As always, Ivan’s flash and maybe a 30 tooth front pulley
Yeah I lowered the rear. I think a 240 tire is an excellent idea! I've seen the blaster x tail light but not a good quality video to convince me of it's as nice as it looks. Have any photos or video to share? Lowandmean.com sales a pretty sweet rear light setup. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for
You don't need to get ivans flash but it's just a nice mod. If you have a full exhaust and an aftermarket intake then you'll need a fuel tuner or Ivan's flash to keep the bike from running lean. I would personally just skip the fuel tuner and get ivans flash. If you don't have an aftermarket exhaust or intake then Ivan's flash is less useful (but there are still some benefits).

Here's the website where you can learn about Ivan's flash and what it does.

Ivan's Performance Products
Thank you very much for clear information. No,I have not change exhaust, air intake and etc. We have got strict rules specially for exhaust changes in my country. That's why I don't think kind of changes the moment ;). Any way it was a great information for me. Thank you again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts