Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot but I'm looking for a set of vance and hines big radius 2 into 2 pipes in black for my 2016 stryker. Hoping someone has some fit sale as it doesn't look like they're available new anymore. Hope to hear soon 馃檪

Registered
Hey, I'm pretty sure that is what came on my bike, not sure when they were put on but my bike only has 2400 miles on it. I don't know how fast your looking to get them but mine will be coming off and going up for sale around October when I can get my new pipes. They sound amazing but I want different ones.

Registered
Hey all, not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot but I'm looking for a set of vance and hines big radius 2 into 2 pipes in black for my 2016 stryker. Hoping someone has some fit sale as it doesn't look like they're available new anymore. Hope to hear soon 馃檪
I'm not sure if mine are what ur looking for but I'm under the impression that mine are Vance and Hines staggered black ceramic and they fit my 2011 striker 1300 I'd be willing to let go of mine for the right price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts