Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at picking up the radiator cover from L&M. Anybody have anything good or bad to say?? pics??

·
8,694 Posts
Other than you have to glue the screens on yourself- No it is great!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody for your input. Does anybody know where to purchase the force air intake adapter and dagger tip?? I can't find them on the L&M website, and ive seen pics of our fellow members bikes with them installed.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I bought mine from a member on the forum that listed it on the classifieds section. Mine came to me already painted Raven black,.... and as mentioned above, they fit perfectly and look amazing on the bike.
It installs very quickly and comes with it's own hardware. I didn't like the glueing of the screens either, and I additionally went to the auto store and bought some clear Goop to put on as well to make sure the screens would definitely stay put, but otherwise I highly recommend the radiator cover from L&M. :D
As far as the intake, I'm not sure since I went with the Cobra PowrFlo which comes with everything you need to install it.... no extra mounts needed.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i got mine during the pre-order and my screens were 2 piece, and had to bend them myself. glad to see they improved the product.
Shimbo, did you notice if your radiator sits closer to one side of the scoop?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I live the look of the scoop but the price is ridiculous. If you order it painted to match a stock color with the screen it will set you back 500 bucks! A full exhaust cost about the same. How is this possible.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts