Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one should i get ? I have to replace my fender due to my accident so I need help choosing.

Sorry I cant rotate the pics on my phone

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Low and Mean fender for sure.

FYI:- According to L&M, the stock seat DOES bolt on using the stock mounting hardware

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i know i spoke with them. :) What do you think about the safety loss for the integrated taillight. Im afraid that it will be hard to see

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I think the brake light is plenty bright enough, but I'm not sure about the turn signals. I dont know how many are in there per side. Their customs have additional signal LEDs on the swingarm.

Your call. I say go for the whole package (fender, swingarm covers and LEDs) :D

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took the rear fender off tonight to see how it's mounted. I'm going with the low and mean fender !!!! Can't wait to get it installed !

·
Registered
968 Posts
Schimbo said:
yeah i know i spoke with them. :) What do you think about the safety loss for the integrated taillight. Im afraid that it will be hard to see
Didn't you get rear ended with the stock set-up? I don't think it's going to be the light saving your but, but wether or not people are acctually looking at it. The L&M looks great, is it as strong as the stock for passengers?

·
8,693 Posts
Thanks for all the pics so far! Keep them coming when the new fender gets on!!!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ordered it today. Got my first service tomorrow. Supposed to be at 600 miles. I have 1400. I've had it for not even 2 months lol. I forgot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts