Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, I'm moving to the Nashville/Middle TN area at the end of this month and would like to connect with some other Strykers that like to ride! I'm currently in central Florida and unfortunately leaving will be some great riding friends behind.

I was at the Stryker Rally in Maggie Valley last week and only found Beth who is a little over 3 hours away. Anyone any closer?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you mean to tell me that there are no the Stryker's in middl TN?

·
8,693 Posts
Jack has been seen around Lynchburg!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's awesome guys! Hopefully we'll get to meet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm about 2 hours east of Nashville in Ooltewah, TN. Much closer to the mountains. I left Orlando 3 years ago. The roads there are too flat, straight & crowded.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just moved back to Ky. from Nashville. My mother passed away so I came back here. That place is getting expensive.

And....Maggie Valley eh? I go to Hillbilly Woodstock. I love hanging out at Maggie Valley Inn Rendezvous.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Anytime you guys head my way, holler! Long as I'm not working I'll ride, even if I can't meet up for a couple hours (like if you ride toward the Gatlinburg/Sevierville area.)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Anytime you guys head my way, holler! Long as I'm not working I'll ride, even if I can't meet up for a couple hours (like if you ride toward the Gatlinburg/Sevierville area.)
ever been to Sugarlands distillery?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts