Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many miles are you guys putting on your stryker a week, I am racking up around 128 miles a week.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm averaging about 240-300 miles a week as this is the main reason for getting a V-Twin for my 60 mile commute to and from work....I don't take it if rain is forecasted though... Saving me a ton on gas and that was exactly why I sold the sport bikes. Doing 80mph on a sportbike compared to doing the same on a 1300VTwin cost almost twice as much! I'm getting away with about $5- $5.50 a day as compared to about $9.00 a day on the 4 cyl. sport bike!

·
Registered
461 Posts
2,000 miles in less than 6 weeks puts me at about 350/week on my Stryker. Only 750 of that is from my commute to work so I may not be save much $$ on gas but we are having fun!

·
Registered
178 Posts
About 200 a week, mostly commuting to work (60 round trip). That will drop off significantly as the weather starts getting cooler here in Colorado.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm riding about 300 miles a week. But I live in Washington so that will drop exponetially in the near future. **** the rain.

·
Registered
304 Posts
well I drive 130 miles round trip to work... I usually get 3 days a week on the bike plus I ride on the weekends so a safe estimate would be 550 a week on average.

·
2,673 Posts
Cuz said:
well I drive 130 miles round trip to work... I usually get 3 days a week on the bike plus I ride on the weekends so a safe estimate would be 550 a week on average.
DAYUM!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SillyFingaz said:
I'm averaging about 240-300 miles a week as this is the main reason for getting a V-Twin for my 60 mile commute to and from work....I don't take it if rain is forecasted though... Saving me a ton on gas and that was exactly why I sold the sport bikes. Doing 80mph on a sportbike compared to doing the same on a 1300VTwin cost almost twice as much! I'm getting away with about $5- $5.50 a day as compared to about $9.00 a day on the 4 cyl. sport bike!
NICE!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
SillyFingaz said:
Ditto - it's 90 miles roundtrip for me a day - I fill up every day at about $11 a day versus $58 every other day when I drive my jeep!

·
Registered
130 Posts
^ Yea, same boat I'm in. 110 round mile trip. ~$11 to fill up the bike everyday or ~$60 to fill up my Blazer every other day.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm at 253, 6.5 day's in.......Have not rode it to work yet either.......put in my long ride of 120 this morning........I'm sure I'll take her out again before the end of the day......

Felt good taking it to the coast today........

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Im Hittin About 550-600mi Per Week... I Got 11,000mi Now Since I Got My Bike On The 28th Of March...... Puttin This Bioch To Work lol!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts