Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Star Stryker
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
So, I wanted to ask a question of those of you who have really pushed your stryker to its maximum performance. What is left for me to do? So, I have Cobra Power Flo airintake, Cobra staggered slash tip straight exhaust pipes, and Ivan's tune. I plan to put a 240 rear tire on and lower the rear end and possibly put the 30 tooth V Star 1300 front pulley on. I'm just curious if there is anything else you guys can think of? Is there a cam kit that can be done for this engine? Several of my friends I ride with have stage 3 and 4 Harley Street and Road Glides and when they accelerate, I really struggle to keep up. Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
970 Posts
There is no other engine performance available.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As Preacher said. You've pretty well met your cap for the Stryker. Could look at jumping up to the raider maybe

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Depending on what year your friend's HD's are I'd assume you'd struggle to keep up. Even the 103's are way bigger than our 80's. Granted, stock to stock we do well(weight and other factors come into play but our bikes are quick) but comparing against a stage 3-4 is like apples to onions. Not a valid comparison.

Raider is 113CI so a lot closer and quicker but for me the fit is just a little too big. I could easily adjust but trading and redoing all the mods I have done would be a pain.
I'm leaning towards an additional vehicle that can go offroad if I can convince the wife :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Haha billy, I completely agree with you on the ride of the raider. It doesn't Stryke the same balance

·
Registered
2012 Star Stryker
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses. I think the best bet is to keep the Stryker, I do love this bike, and add a touring bike in the future like a Stratoliner Deluxe or Eluder. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Hello All,
So, I wanted to ask a question of those of you who have really pushed your stryker to its maximum performance. What is left for me to do? So, I have Cobra Power Flo airintake, Cobra staggered slash tip straight exhaust pipes, and Ivan's tune. I plan to put a 240 rear tire on and lower the rear end and possibly put the 30 tooth V Star 1300 front pulley on. I'm just curious if there is anything else you guys can think of? Is there a cam kit that can be done for this engine? Several of my friends I ride with have stage 3 and 4 Harley Street and Road Glides and when they accelerate, I really struggle to keep up. Thoughts?
I can whoop the Harleys, I believe ypur problems is Ivans flash. hahahahahahahahahahha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts