Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased a Harbor Freight standard motorcycle lift for their Stryker? I am not sure where to position this under the bike. It doesn't seem to line up with the frame.

Thanks!

JP

·
Registered
129 Posts
i use that main crossmember right in front of the shock and then wherever it hits in the front. seems to work pretty well and is stable but i use some blocking just in case.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
chubbleyum said:
i use that main crossmember right in front of the shock and then wherever it hits in the front. seems to work pretty well and is stable but i use some blocking just in case.
+1 , except i use straps instead of blocking. It's all good. ;)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
JPat said:
Has anyone purchased a Harbor Freight standard motorcycle lift for their Stryker? I am not sure where to position this under the bike. It doesn't seem to line up with the frame.

Thanks!

JP
Just got this bad boy from Harbor Freight!... Works Well.... It Seems To Position Just Fine Under The Bike??

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
well got my lift the other day finally put it together 149 from harbor freight with a 20% off coupon shipped for free. heres some pics. as soon as I get my bike back ill try it out and see how it does.

·
Registered
317 Posts
OMG ... now that's a nice lift ..... I didn't notice that one at Harbor Freight a couple weeks ago when I was there buying the same one that everyone seems to have.... and a super cheap price tag to boot man! Let us know what you think of it once you get a chance to use it with your bike. :)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
thats a lil too big for me though.... i like mine and i like the fact that i can actually move the bike around while its on the jack in case i need to move it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all of the reply and feedback guys. WLFPAK65, that is the exact lift I bought. Guess I need to look at it again. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts