Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.motorcyclesupershow.ca

Anyone else planning on going?
Don鈥檛 forget your $3 off coupon if you are. Save money on entrance spend more inside. 馃槃

Administrator
鈥13 Stryker
Well How was it? Take any pics of the custom stuff?

There is nothing like this here in PA. But we have World of Wheels car & bike show coming up Jan 20th. I never understand why they have this come through Pittsburgh in January. https://autorama.com/attend/pittsburgh/ I'll be there!

Registered
Preacherman- judging by the guest list (dont let me judge ) but it seams to be a gathering of the rainbow crowd. When you get there, hold your guns, don't let any man there talk you into anything you don't want to do.

Hanson Brothers - slap shot - slap that arse ???
Ron Capps - Funny car driver - cap your arse???
Kurt Angle- its the angle of the Dangle
Jerome Buttis - nuff said
Horny Mike - well you know his intentions

Administrator
鈥13 Stryker
Preacherman- judging by the guest list (dont let me judge ) but it seams to be a gathering of the rainbow crowd. When you get there, hold your guns, don't let any man there talk you into anything you don't want to do.

Hanson Brothers - slap shot - slap that arse ???
Ron Capps - Funny car driver - cap your arse???
Kurt Angle- its the angle of the Dangle
Jerome Buttis - nuff said
Horny Mike - well you know his intentions
It wasn't as good as previous years, no rainbow crowd however but major showing of the pagan Club, they had a booth set up selling tee's and stuff also had a few bike in the show. Big sign in front of their booth please no photos!

They also paid tribute to the armed forces with a special presentation and a Brigadier General speaking, also a 28 year old who lost both legs from an IED over in Afghanistan. That was a cool experience I've never been in the service so first time shaking a General's hand and thanking him.

To the pics now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.