Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Right now I am in Brandon, MS and I'm kindof a loner. I was just curious if there are any other riders, on this forum, around that area of MS. I havnt lived here that long, and really looking for some folks to ride with.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey guys,

Right now I am in Brandon, MS and I'm kindof a loner. I was just curious if there are any other riders, on this forum, around that area of MS. I havnt lived here that long, and really looking for some folks to ride with.

Laurel Ms right here.. I am dying to ride the Natchez Trace.. We need to get together and do a little ride..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Laurel Ms right here.. I am dying to ride the Natchez Trace.. We need to get together and do a little ride..
Laurel huh? That is actually where my Stryker came from. I bought it in Jackson, but they didn't have the Bullet Cowl in Green so they picked it up from Laurel.

I ride the Trace all the time. I can be on the Trace in about 10 minutes from my house. I plan on riding a bit this weekend with temps close to 70 :)

We definitely need to get together!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Laurel huh? That is actually where my Stryker came from. I bought it in Jackson, but they didn't have the Bullet Cowl in Green so they picked it up from Laurel.

I ride the Trace all the time. I can be on the Trace in about 10 minutes from my house. I plan on riding a bit this weekend with temps close to 70 :)

We definitely need to get together!

Yeah man, I am almost 100% i have seen your bike before.. I remember seeing a green bullet on the floor.. I will PM you my number and we will get together.. I cant ride this weekend because its the last weekend of deer season, but the next weekend I am off and it is warm we will have so set a meeting place, plus I am always up for a trip to the Bass Pro.. I will PM you my phone number..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts