Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum, and just bought a 2011 Stryker (2800 miles!) and I'm looking to change to some LOUD pipes. I has a 2007 Mean Streak prior, and loved the way the loud pipes got the deer running away. I'm hoping someone can recommend some great looking chrome pipes which will have the same effect. You know, "Loud Pipes Save Lives"!
Thanks!!

·
Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,084 Posts
I run the full V&H staggered with competition baffles-and have no trouble setting off car alarms.

·
Administrator
4,779 Posts
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum, and just bought a 2011 Stryker (2800 miles!) and I'm looking to change to some LOUD pipes. I has a 2007 Mean Streak prior, and loved the way the loud pipes got the deer running away. I'm hoping someone can recommend some great looking chrome pipes which will have the same effect. You know, "Loud Pipes Save Lives"!
Thanks!!
Get the curburners. I have them and they are LOUD

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All,
Thanks!!
The short radius pipes from freedom performance and the curb burners are stupid loud.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just bought a set of chrome swepts from Cycle Gear for $661 ($707 after taxes) but that was as cheap as I could find them. They look and sound really good (YouTube videos don’t do the sound justice) and they don’t stick out and alter leg placement which was a deciding factor for me since I run with stock pegs. Can’t imagine running these without baffles…

·
Administrator
4,779 Posts
Hi All,
Thanks!!
Curburners are LOUD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts