Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Canada!

This is what I look like on my new (To me) Star Stryker. It's actually my first motorcycle. I would like to start modding my bike. I'm 6'5" tall. I was thinking of 12 inch Apes with 1-2 inch risers and 3 or 4 inch forward controls to start. Anything else that can help this giant enjoy his new ride? How do I or should I re-flash my ECU from Canada?
Thanks all in advance!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Motorcycle

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nice, enjoy your new bike.
As for the flash in Canada, Ivan. It's a bit of an expense in the shipping to him, but in the end it's well worth it. The flash definitely improves the bike and makes it more like it should have been coming out of the factory.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, enjoy your new bike.
As for the flash in Canada, Ivan. It's a bit of an expense in the shipping to him, but in the end it's well worth it. The flash definitely improves the bike and makes it more like it should have been coming out of the factory.
Thanks Jake! I might pick your brain (If that's ok) when it's time for me to do that. I'm not very mechanically adept.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thanks Jake! I might pick your brain (If that's ok) when it's time for me to do that. I'm not very mechanically adept.
Not a problem, the ECU is simple to remove. Pop the seat off and it's exposed on the left hand size of the bike, next to the battery. It just pulls out, and you unplug it. Arrange with Ivan to send it and then send it off. Installation is just reversed. And unplug the O2 sensor on your exhaust if it's still there on the pipes you have.
You'll be happy you did it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts