Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall from Oregon. Recently bought myself a 2014 Stryker, and loving it so far! Ill be searching and posting alot because im fairly new to motorcycles and gotta/ want to learn all about them.

my first bike was a 1987 Virago 535, currently needs a stator...
and of course the reason for me being on this forum is the Stryker!

Ill post some pictures when I get the chance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are a couple of pictures of when I bought the bike, and the viargo. Currently the front fairing has come off and I'm looking for one with a taller windshield but nothing too crazy. Looking to add throw over bags. Already takin it on a 200 mile loop, next is a loop to Seattle and back at around 450 miles not including stops. Then making a 2,002 mile loop into cali later on this year. So much riding and so little time!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
935 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
welcome from northern Cali Pacific Coast Mountains.
You head into Cali hit us up. We're near the Ave. Of The Giants. Redwood forest off hwy 101. A lot of great riding in this area.
We'll be riding through Oregon in July for the annual Road Star Clinic meat and great. Spray Oregon. We'll be riding with the group doing many loops over a few days. You're welcome to join us. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
welcome from northern Cali Pacific Coast Mountains.
You head into Cali hit us up. We're near the Ave. Of The Giants. Redwood forest off hwy 101. A lot of great riding in this area.
We'll be riding through Oregon in July for the annual Road Star Clinic meat and great. Spray Oregon. We'll be riding with the group doing many loops over a few days. You're welcome to join us. :thumb:

NEW pics my friend!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
NEW pics my friend!
THe only pics I can get right now is several feet of snow and that **** still falling on us lol.
But yeah you know my wife Wrecked her Roadstar and I got her a 1300 Deluxe?? I'll start a thread with pics soon.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
THe only pics I can get right now is several feet of snow and that **** still falling on us lol.
But yeah you know my wife Wrecked her Roadstar and I got her a 1300 Deluxe?? I'll start a thread with pics soon.

Cool - Glad she is ok! Glad to see both of you are back! looking forward to the pics and your sharing of Ideas and thoughts!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Yall from Oregon. Recently bought myself a 2014 Stryker, and loving it so far! Ill be searching and posting alot because im fairly new to motorcycles and gotta/ want to learn all about them.

my first bike was a 1987 Virago 535, currently needs a stator...
and of course the reason for me being on this forum is the Stryker!

Ill post some pictures when I get the chance.
Welcome from Silverton

1 - 18 of 18 Posts