Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a LED headlight bulb from Custom Cycle Wiring and it made a big difference:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on budget. I swapped out the whole headlight for LED and love it, but the LED bulb is exponentially cheaper.
Appreciate the feedback! Been looking at that cyclops Phoenix led headlight and think it would be a great upgrade for the bike. thanks again.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
845 Posts
I run Cyclops an love it !

·
Registered
8 Posts
I swapped the entire head light for an LED one and it's a million times better in my opinion for look and visibility. I went with a headlight that matched the paint on my bike too and I get compliments on it about every time I ride it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went with the Denali headlight. It's not cheap, but boy does it do the job and the LED ring around the headlight really pops. I installed the "all on" adapter to keep the low beam LEDs and the ring on all the time. It also matches the LED Ringz turn signals I installed quite nicely.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I swapped the entire head light for an LED one and it's a million times better in my opinion for look and visibility. I went with a headlight that matched the paint on my bike too and I get compliments on it about every time I ride it.

View attachment 123317
Appreciate the feedback! that looks great! now when you say you went with one that match the color of the bike what does that mean? they sell them like that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Appreciate the feedback! that looks great! now when you say you went with one that match the color of the bike what does that mean? they sell them like that?
Yep they sell them in a few different colors....blue/orange/black/white etc. - someone else posted the ebay link to the guy who 3D prints the adapter to bolt up an LED to the bucket...you'll want to get that as well.

It wasn't too bad to install at all. I think anyone with some common sense and a few correct tools could swap it out in a about 15-30 minutes.

Here is the link to the LED I bought in case you were interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts