Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wanting to figure out an intercom/radio/bluetooth option, with pout having a batwing or these super tall speakers on handlebars. My headphones work great but, once you hit over 55 they want to come off and technically they are illegal. My wife is with me usually on weekend rides and we also wanted to be able to communicate to each other as well as a couple friends, been eyeing up the Sena products for years but never pulled the trigger, till now. After checking out systems I stumbled across a helmet that has the 10S (all I'll ever need) built in and is a half shell. Mostly great reviews as this is the updated version to the older Calvary helmet. Rider to passenger crystal clear, FM radio crystal clear, plenty of volume at mph! This Helmet is sized differently than most as I've always taken a medium oval, this is a large oval. the wife's was opposite, she normally takes a small but needed a XS in this helmet. Fitment is great, comfortable and comes with removable ear pieces which I have to have as my sensitive ears towards pressure. This by far is the best half shell ive owned and at $229 which includes the sena system no brainer!

·
Registered
26 Posts
How is the sound quality? I have the Sena SMH5 and the speakers were so high pitched & shrill it was hurting my ears after a 30 min ride. Turned down I couldn't hear a thing. I even replaced the speakers with some Bose "quiet comfort" equivalents (per manufacturer upeyes) but they still sound awful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts