Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a blue 2014 Stryker I found in the storage room of a local dealer.

Brand new, 0 miles. Saw it when I purchased a TW200 there last year. Sold my M50 and bought the Stryker.

1st mod, LED headlight bulb, 2nd mod, relocate horn. Parts ordered to relocate brake switch. Making my list..
On Vancouver Island, in Nanaimo.

·
Registered
213 Posts
A warm welcome Ron-BC from Southern Arizona. May the mods begin,. Congratulations on your new bike. Enjoy the forum, the people, and cruisin' on your Stryker.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the Stryker world Ron.
There's a few of us islanders on the forum. I'm just a little north of you in Parksville. Draeger is in Nanaimo as well.
Seeing we're getting into our rainy season, I'd recommend you look at getting Ivan's flash done. It's by far the best bang for your buck in the way of modifications.
I've relocated my horn and brake switch as well. But it didn't come cheap, it was part of the forward controls I added

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver. Consider the 240 rear tire when you are ready and the 30 tooth pulley at any time. The 30 tooth is a great addition to the ECU flash.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hey Ron! Welcome here - I'm also here in Nanaimo as RustyJake mentioned. Glad to have you aboard. I ride all year round and will probably bump into ya someday soon. I'll keep an eye out for a blue beast :)

Also, I've got a Yamaha tall backrest I'm thinking of selling, so if you are interested PM me. Just thought I'd mention that before listing it for sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Draeger.
I live in Departure Bay, near the beach. Flag me down if you see me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts