Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I bought a pristine stock 2015 Yamaha Stryker last week and look forward to connecting with my peers in Twin Cities MN area. I am based in Southwest Metro - Eden Prairie. Absolutely interested in getting a "things to know about Stryker" rundown if one exist.

Would love to hear recommendation on essential gear (helmet, bluetooth ...), local group to join, or just connect with someone to "coach a newbie to Stryker". I have been riding on/off last 15 years and just bought this beauty after a break of 5 years. I plan to still ride recreational but make the best of the summer.

Thank You in advance for your hospitality here. 馃

Registered
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike. I have the 2015 Bullet Cowl. I actually live up the road in Plymouth. Have only heard from one other person that live in MN but they are in the Fargo area if I remember correctly. I got mine with a lot of mods already done to it. Would love to compare it to a stock bike if you are interested in meeting sometime.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike. I have the 2015 Bullet Cowl. I actually live up the road in Plymouth. Have only heard from one other person that live in MN but they are in the Fargo area if I remember correctly. I got mine with a lot of mods already done to it. Would love to compare it to a stock bike if you are interested in meeting sometime.
Thank You ! Happy to meetup and chat. The Bullet Cowl is a fascinating model and would love to see one in person.
Perhaps meetup this weekend and grab coffee ?

Registered
Coffee sounds good. Probably next weekend. Have to do some yard work this weekend for a baby shower next weekend. I'm definitely skipping out on that. I will message you this weekend. Really would like to compare my bike to a stock one and it's always good to make a new friend.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Coffee sounds good. Probably next weekend. Have to do some yard work this weekend for a baby shower next weekend. I'm definitely skipping out on that. I will message you this weekend. Really would like to compare my bike to a stock one and it's always good to make a new friend.
Sounds good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts