Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
‘13 Stryker
1,110 Posts
Looks smooth! Not my style but great workmanship!

Reactions: harrywho72

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
View attachment 123956 View attachment 123957
Here is mine. Nice to see someone else modding it right. A big fork tube kit and gaitors go a long way. Almost makes them look inverted.
Great job mate awesome paint job
That looks sick. I love the entire look. If I would add something it would be the red wall on the back tire
I was just waiting to put my new tyre on the back as that one had a leak I just can't put up with anymore
That looks sick. I love the entire look. If I would add something it would be the red wall on the back tire
Red tyre wall rear is done and looks good will post pics shortly
really digging those bars, how comfortable are they compared to OEM? and how difficult was it to relocate the speedo?
I love the straight drag bars but I don't do a lot off long rides, I do a lot of ks tho and the Speedos was easy mate just make yourself a btsch
really digging those bars, how comfortable are they compared to OEM? and how difficult was it to relocate the speedo?
I love the riding position of the flat drag bars but I don't do many long rides,I do a lot of ks tho and the Speedos was easy I just mate a cheap bracket that I clamped with the risers
Both of your bikes are dope af. Two of my favorites on this site. Nice job
Thanks mate
is that original fender that you trimmed?
what kind of tail light did you install? does it have integrated stop and turn signals?
Thanks
No mate it's a moderfied fibreglass fender I bought off the internet and yes I'm running an integrated your tail and brake light I will see if the guy is still selling them and get back to you they are dirt cheap too. You don't have to do much to them at all if you don't want but U just can't help myself

1 - 12 of 12 Posts