Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We updated our website with the New Star Stryker Big Radius exhaust from Vance & Hines. These exhaust offer a great v-twin rumble and a power punch of acceleration. They not only work very well, but they look great too. The sweeping 2 into 2 exhaust compliments the gas tank and adds some serious attitude to the Star Stryker. Check out our website and be the first to own these pipes! Here's the link to Low and Mean http://www.lowandmean.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypagelm.tpl&product_id=157&category_id=103&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

·
Registered
2 Posts
Low said:
We updated our website with the New Star Stryker Big Radius exhaust from Vance & Hines. These exhaust offer a great v-twin rumble and a power punch of acceleration. They not only work very well, but they look great too. The sweeping 2 into 2 exhaust compliments the gas tank and adds some serious attitude to the Star Stryker. Check out our website and be the first to own these pipes! Here's the link to Low and Mean http://www.lowandmean.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypagelm.tpl&product_id=157&category_id=103&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the moment they are only offering chrome or a heat wrap to give the black look. We will have these exhaust in stock very soon. If you pre-order now we will offer you $75 on your next retail order of $200 or more.
LM

·
Registered
334 Posts
BackinBlack said:
Thanks for the information. Guess I'll have to wait a little while for black exhaust.
I agree. The blacked out Stryker definitely needs a black exhaust. That was a lot of the initial appeal.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
You may be waiting a while on that. They still don't make em in black for the
Raider, and Id sure love to have some like they do for the Harleys.

·
Registered
334 Posts
dejablu110 said:
You may be waiting a while on that. They still don't make em in black for the
Raider, and Id sure love to have some like they do for the Harleys.
They make black Swepts for the Raider. My wife actually really likes my Swepts, so I could see her going that route if they are released for the Stryker.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Yeah, those are nice pipes for sure, and sound great. I really like my dual radius, I'd
just preferred the black. How much is the wrap for these?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Chris, does the new V&H BR pipes have a crossover port connecting both pipes, for added performance similar to the Raider?
From the pix, it looks like they have removable baffles? If so, i got a few tips for these pipes! ;)

RSR

·
Registered
468 Posts
I was looking at that too, right where it should be. I miss that exhaust system!! I cut the front plugs off the baffles, and got the sound and the performance out of them! There you go loading more pix!! ::) :D

RSR

·
Registered
468 Posts
dejablu110 said:
Yes, I tried it different ways and had no problem......newb ;D
I just lost the newb tag!! 8) Ace mentioned he changed something, now i'm able load pix! ;)

RSR

·
Registered
157 Posts
Question about the pipes: do they have a bung for the stock 02 sensor and do you need a programmer when switching to aftermarket pipes or will the stock mapping take care of it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts