Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just bought my Stryker and am ready to roll! Anyone in the Capitol Region wanna go for a ride? Peace - Mark

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Hey SillyFingaz there's only one more day but Americade is going on in Lake George right now. It'd be a **** of ride from LI but I know a ton of folks come up from the city every year... Maybe next year we can plan on a Stryker run up to the rally...

·
8,693 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I too live in N.Y. but in the Finger Lakes Region, but 3-1/2 hours from Albany and 5 hours from LI.

·
8,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
671 Posts
**** you... I was quite content being one of the only Strykers in Albany (have had mine about 2-3 months now and have yet to see another one).. lol. Welcome aboard.

Yup... just looked at the date this was originally posted; and now I feel like an idiot. lmao

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
**** you... I was quite content being one of the only Strykers in Albany (have had mine about 2-3 months now and have yet to see another one).. lol. Welcome aboard.

Yup... just looked at the date this was originally posted; and now I feel like an idiot. lmao
Hey klarowe, you still in Albany? and don't feel bad, I didn't see your post until 5 years later lol.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey klarowe, you still in Albany? and don't feel bad, I didn't see your post until 5 years later lol.
No, I actually just moved down to Texas about 6 months ago. And just for the record that was supposed to be an equivalent of Darn You not the other 4 letter word... lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Welcome from NC! Come down man, it's been perfect weather for riding here )
Thanks for the invite. I'm actually headed down to the VA beach area this weekend, unfortunately I'll be in my pickup truck and not on the bike... Hard to bring the wife and dog on the Stryker, anyone know of a Stryker sidecar? lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
No, I actually just moved down to Texas about 6 months ago. And just for the record that was supposed to be an equivalent of Darn You not the other 4 letter word... lol
Ahh, sorry I missed you. Hope you enjoy Texas, certainly is warmer there. I figured your "curse" word couldn't have been too bad, it starred out my h e double hockey sticks...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I also figured out how to change the notification settings today so it won't take me 5 years to respond to posts anymore. maybe. Happy Riding everyone !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts