Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my Vstar and picked up my new toy on Monday. Already ordered the Vance&Hines big radius exhaust, lowering kit, and arlen ness mirrors.

Attachments

·
8,693 Posts
Way to go Hemi!! and a nice start on the mods!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
welcome Hemi,

post some pics when you get your mods on.. would love to see them.

·
Registered
461 Posts
highhemi44 said:
I traded in my Vstar and picked up my new toy on Monday. Already ordered the Vance&Hines big radius exhaust, lowering kit, and arlen ness mirrors.
Welcome & nice start on the mods. With hemi in your name I gotta ask, are you driving something Hemi powered? I have a 2010 Challenger SRT8.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Mr said:
highhemi44 said:
Welcome & nice start on the mods. With hemi in your name I gotta ask, are you driving something Hemi powered? I have a 2010 Challenger SRT8.

[/quote]

thats one beautiful car

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
SCHIMBO said:
Soon I'll have a pic like this with my dads ram daytona (go mango) my charger daytona (go mango) and my Stryker (go mango) :)
what an assortment of colors lol.... looks tight though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Of Course i'm driving something Hemi Powered! Its a lifted Ram, hence the name HighHemi. Thanks for the replies, i'll get some pics up when I get the mods on.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
highhemi44 said:
Of Course i'm driving something Hemi Powered! Its a lifted Ram, hence the name HighHemi. Thanks for the replies, i'll get some pics up when I get the mods on.
A ram, its ok nobody's perfect ;D j/j

1 - 20 of 24 Posts