Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the new V&H Twin Slash Staggered (Black) system? I noticed it on their website, but just as one of those scrolling images, no other links to it. So I called V&H, the guy said they have a few on their shelf, that they won't be offering it in chrome, just the black. I called PCS and they can't find it from their distributor, and that guy said he'd see what he could do, I gave him my email address and name, and haven't heard anything back from him. I also checked Phat's website, they have it listed, but no pics, and it says currently unavailable. I want these pipes, and am gonna wait until riding weather dissipates, hopefully they'll be more available by then.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I feel like a dumb*** ... I have now stumbled upon month-old posts on here regarding this system .... next time I'll "SEARCH" the forum first!!!! Nonetheless, any updates from previous posters?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ordered these on Monday and they were at my door this evening when I got home tonight. Guess what I am doing this weekend!!!!!! It's Christms in September.

·
Registered
239 Posts
V&H twin slashed staggered fresh out of the box. I'll try to take pics Onebad. I don't know how well my cell phone will do with the sound but I'll give it a try.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey Midlife, according to Phat website you can get these in chrome

Designed for the middleweight metric cruiser segment, Twin Slash Staggered applies the Vance & Hines signature Twin Slash look to a full system exhaust with blue proof technology at an unbeatable value. • Signature Twin Slash End Treatment• Full Coverage Heat Shields• Available in Chrome or Matte Black Finish• Optional Quiet and Competition Baffes Available

And 8sec-z, I am ok wih that!!! LOL I have been so jealous of all the other members on here and all the mods they have done. Finally I found the exhaust I was looking for. Love ya man!!!!! I hate Schimbo!!! LOL

·
Registered
192 Posts
Johnyboy, those look pretty sweet dude! I don't believe I've seen them on any bike yet..

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I see that Johnboy but according to another dealer I spoke to today. They are only being made in black for the Stryker. I'm gonna call V&H personally tomorrow.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Johnboy said:
Hey Midlife, according to Phat website you can get these in chrome

Designed for the middleweight metric cruiser segment, Twin Slash Staggered applies the Vance & Hines signature Twin Slash look to a full system exhaust with blue proof technology at an unbeatable value. • Signature Twin Slash End Treatment• Full Coverage Heat Shields• Available in Chrome or Matte Black Finish• Optional Quiet and Competition Baffes Available

And 8sec-z, I am ok wih that!!! LOL I have been so jealous of all the other members on here and all the mods they have done. Finally I found the exhaust I was looking for. Love ya man!!!!! I hate Schimbo!!! LOL
Touche!

I was waiting for something cool from V&H in the form of a 2into1 Pro Pipe. These will work just fine.
Can't wait for the sound clip.. I'll be dialing phat as soon as I hear them.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Johnboy said:
V&H twin slashed staggered fresh out of the box. I'll try to take pics Onebad. I don't know how well my cell phone will do with the sound but I'll give it a try.
Now those are sweet lookin'!! 8)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Johnboy said:
Thoose look really cool but I see a issue with them the pipes they are seperate and there is no cross chamber for the gases to mix so if they do use the 02bung you would only read from one cylender.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts