Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Do you like?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's white. You gotta use your imagination a little. Imagine the white being a pearl white color and the maroon being candied.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I like the second mock up better. But don't let us decided what you want to do to your bike. Plus, photoshop can never do the real thing justice.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ur striking out homie..
Go to the shop n look at their finished tins.
Let the pros be pros.
Sorry to be blunt-i cant paint either let alone design a paint scheme.
I like how ur trying tho, I really do.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
if your going with the schem with the red or burgandy color with the white stripping then i would suggest to change out your rims too... black wouldnt go well with the colors your going for in my opinion... chrome would look better

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey midlife, I like the white/red. I agree that chrome wheels wd look better with the white/red. I'm thinkin if u un-curve the very front of the tank white stripe and end the curve more in line with the rake of the fork it'd look cool... My $.02. Obviously, I'm no design hero-I think I'm on like the 6th revision of my paint job-I'm runnin outta time-goes to the painter on the 12th! Lol. Bottom line, tho, is it's YOUR bike-it should reflect you more than the peanut gallery! (the green version of mine got the most kudos, but red's more my style, so I'm goin with it ;) )

·
Registered
523 Posts
By way of clarification.... I was looking at the first rendition, not the second.... not sure you can re-angle that front part on the second rendition.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i'm thinking of doing a flat black with a flat silver racing stripe down the middle and maybe something funky on the tank sides. maybe a set of red eyes or pinup gal.

·
Registered
181 Posts
StrykenShane said:
i'm thinking of doing a flat black with a flat silver racing stripe down the middle and maybe something funky on the tank sides. maybe a set of red eyes or pinup gal.
+1

u rock shane... I couldnt think of a better theme

1 - 19 of 19 Posts