Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Camo Green Bullet cowl
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Matt. I'm from Northeast Ohio. Coming from a Yamaha FZ-07 (after an FZ8 and WR250X) to the cruiser world. I found a new old stock 2015 bullet cowl in camo green. I've been waiting over a week for it to be prepped for delivery. I reckon when a bike sits in a dealership for 5+ years, it's gonna need some special tlc before she's ready to leave. :) can't wait to start modding and riding. I love to mod as much as I love to ride. I already (back)ordered the Cobra slip on and am thinking of getting the 30T front sprocket. My town has a strict 25mph speed limit, and with the Cobra exhaust, 2nd gear will be better to keep me from drawing too much attention.

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
1,009 Posts
Welcome Matt! It’s hard to do 25 for sure. I am usually in first in the city as stop signs every block make it a shifting frenzy. Anything below 15 you will have to feather the clutch or ride the bucking bronco, even with 30t and Ivan’s flash she doesn’t like 15 and less. I ride with a few folks in Ohio a couple times a year out of Calcutta, we are planning to do Ohio’s tail of the dragon this year soon. Ohio’s roads are so much nicer than Pa!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy Matt! Also pretty new here from NE Ohio as well. Had my stryker almost a year now, great bike, looking to do some mods myself eventually! I'm hoping to ride the 555 next week, never attempted the roads down in SE Ohio but looking to change that asap

·
Super Moderator
‘13 Stryker
1,009 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi, my name is Matt. I'm from Northeast Ohio. Coming from a Yamaha FZ-07 (after an FZ8 and WR250X) to the cruiser world. I found a new old stock 2015 bullet cowl in camo green. I've been waiting over a week for it to be prepped for delivery. I reckon when a bike sits in a dealership for 5+ years, it's gonna need some special tlc before she's ready to leave. :) can't wait to start modding and riding. I love to mod as much as I love to ride. I already (back)ordered the Cobra slip on and am thinking of getting the 30T front sprocket. My town has a strict 25mph speed limit, and with the Cobra exhaust, 2nd gear will be better to keep me from drawing too much attention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts