Yamaha Star Stryker banner

On the fence..... *

4290 Views 33 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  The_Joker
Found this forum while doing a search on Stryker last night...so new to the forum....and and don't actually have one...... yet....
About ready to get back into riding.......it's been a while.....Been numerous years, used to have a Ninja......May be a midlife crisis thing ;) and recently got the wife's......OK ::)
Looking for a cruiser, but not really sure which bike I'm gonna get......Still in the research stage....The Stryker is currently #1 on the list.......

Saw the Stryker the other day in the shop.......looks pretty sweet,
Went in with my buddy, who just bought a Ninja, to look at a Vulcan (don't want anything too big) , came out loving the Raven Stryker look. My buddy thinks I need at least a 1200......

Thinking about heading over to the....Harley shop :eek: to look at a few of their midsize bikes......And maybe the Yamaha shop to look at the Blue Stryker.....

Hoping to become part of the Stryker family.....but I like to research things a while before buying.........

Any advice and/or reasons to go with the Stryker over others would be appreciated.....

The Joker.....(who used to be wild)
1 - 3 of 34 Posts
Re: On the fence.....

Word.... I dont think you will be dissapointed with this bike......... this is my first and im happy with it, with any bike you get you will always want to change something on it so it can be your own... when i saw this bike i didnt think i would be making any changed to it at all... but because of this **** forum lol my thoughts have changed for the better.... read up on the posts up in here to get clarity?

onebadstryker said:
The Black one has no chrome. :eek:
Little chrome u mean...

My bad onebadstryker i thought you meant no chrome lol didnt think schim would have a brain fart lol
1 - 3 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.