Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My first post here.

I have a 2014 Styker and just replaced the halogen headlamp with a 5 3/4" LED.
I have a question regarding the parking light switch. The parking headlight and tail light comes on with the ignition and then goes to headlight on start up. If I turn the key to the park light position, there is nothing either in the headlight or tail light. This was the same with the old halogen lamp as well.

Anyone experienced this before? I guess not a big deal, can probably count on fingers on one hand the number of times I've used the park light on a motorcycle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did the same and found that too. I think that switching to the park position only allows for an indicator or emergency lights to be left on, but not the tail light. I may be wrong but that’s what the manual seems to suggest.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I have a question regarding the parking light switch. The parking headlight and tail light comes on with the ignition and then goes to headlight on start up. If I turn the key to the park light position, there is nothing either in the headlight or tail light. This was the same with the old halogen lamp as well.

Anyone experienced this before? I guess not a big deal, can probably count on fingers on one hand the number of times I've used the park light on a motorcycle.

·
Registered
16 Posts

did you use a custom bucket to fit a 5 3/4?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts