Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced the passenger footpeg mounts where the passenger can extend their legs farther out? I've searched and searched on Google and can't find anything for the Stryker. There are ones for Harleys, Indians, etc., but none for Stryker. Found a pair on eBay, but didn't work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Look on this forum for dragewol(sp) jeff's bike. He had some version of Kury's that did what I think you want before his wife got her own ride...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have replaced passenger foot pegs.
don't know if it's what you are looing for but I purchased lowered foot pegs for the Yamaha warrior.
1 1/2 inch lower and 1 1/2 inch forward.
look at my ride in the gallery. It works great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll search for the dragonwol and see what I can find. As for Snowman. First, awesome paint job. For the passenger pegs on your bike, did you just drill new holes?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI. I bought this off eBay: Yamaha V-Star 650 1100 Passenger Peg Relocation Kit Classic Custom | eBay. So far, it is working great! I did have to drill a bigger hole for the Kuryakyn Offset footpeg arm to bolt into, but other than that, it works great. Only problem I had was getting the stock allenhead bolts out as whomever owned the bike before put on the permanent Loctite on it. Had to have a friend use a torch to get the bolt out (as the head was stripped).

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought this one from Amazon :
YAMAHA STR-5PX57-40-00 Passenger Foot Peg Relocation Kit Road Star Warrior

Then I bought long screws and metal spacers from Home Depot. Used the same foot pegs but also made two square spacers to secure the foot pegs firmly when in up position. Some of the metal spacers are still unpainted in these pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
809 Posts
This is what i have and my wife loves it 360 adjustablility. Not the best view but they gave 4” and 6” adjustables they can move up or down, and the boards can be tilted to fit rider.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
809 Posts
They are Kuryakyn extenders #4557 And mini boards# 7579 .
Seat is Corbin. Im not liking the seat, better than stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts