Yamaha Star Stryker banner

Peach State to the Golden Gate

5724 Views 63 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  strykenshane
We're pulling out tomorrow morning for this ride, hope to be in Vegas by Friday and San Fran by Monday after a few "rest" days in Vegas. We'll be in Yellowstone a week from now and hopefully back home by next Saturday. I'll be posting pics on this thread of our progress.
1 - 4 of 64 Posts
We're pulling out tomorrow morning for this ride, hope to be in Vegas by Friday and San Fran by Monday after a few "rest" days in Vegas. We'll be in Yellowstone a week from now and hopefully back home by next Saturday. I'll be posting pics on this thread of our progress.
I'm getting ready for a ride from MN to Washington, I'm planning on staying in Weat Yellowstone on June 11th. Let me know if your in the area that day and I'd love to meet up.

Ride safe
Hey Shane, I made it to West Yellowstone today, heading on westward tomorrow.

To stevensville, MT. If you are planning a eastward trip thru Yellowstone, I'd recommend the Beartooth pass thru Cooke City, MT to Red Lodge MT. It is one of the best motorcycle rides I've come across nationwide.

I'd also recommend taking hwy 14alt from Lovell, WY ( NE of Cody, WY) thru the pass to Sheridan, WY. I did both of these rides today and they were spectacular. Got caught up in a pretty Nasty storm at the top of the Beartooth today, but it didn't last long. Some rain, some sleet, some hail,some wind..... WOW, what a ride. (I'll post pics when I make it home to WA) The weather should be better tomorrow. I would defiantly give it a look, even if its a bit out of your way.

Ride safe, try not to run over a Buffalo in Yellowstone....I think I saw close to 1000 of the buggers today. they are everywere. Not to mention 2 grizzlies and a black bear :)
See less See more
Sounds great, let us know what route u end up taking. I love riding in NW Wyoming.
Hey Shane, did you take the Beartooth up to red lodge, MT or the chief Joseph route to Cody, WY after you left Yellowstone?
1 - 4 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.