Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I am coming over to the more comfortable side of motorcycles. I am a previous owner of GSXR style bikes, and at 40 yrs old, that just isn't for me anymore. Anyways, I am picking up a 2011 Stryker next week with 1600 miles on it! Beautiful bike. I wanted to know if there is anyone out there with specific experience in installing things listed in the subject line. And if so, what was best? Looking for a good mix of quality/aesthetics.

From the looks of it there isn't much room on the bars.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump kinda. After alot of research , I have decided to get a batwing kit. And reccomendation would be appreciated. So far I think the memphis shield is a popular one and for the front rim the reaper low and mean front fender looks nice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got BOSS bluetooth speakers, which sound incredible, added memphis batwing and quad lock for phone with built in charger and with the position looks like a GPS screen now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got BOSS bluetooth speakers, which sound incredible, added memphis batwing and quad lock for phone with built in charger and with the position looks like a GPS screen now.
Can you share a pic? I have been looking into a batwing, but I am leaning towards the reckless batwings.

·
Registered
28 Posts
these are the speakers i bought - sounds great for the price

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Everyone! I am coming over to the more comfortable side of motorcycles. I am a previous owner of GSXR style bikes, and at 40 yrs old, that just isn't for me anymore. Anyways, I am picking up a 2011 Stryker next week with 1600 miles on it! Beautiful bike. I wanted to know if there is anyone out there with specific experience in installing things listed in the subject line. And if so, what was best? Looking for a good mix of quality/aesthetics.

From the looks of it there isn't much room on the bars.
I installed a marine grade car charger port with a cover in the area right in front of the tank behind the steering stem. Then i installed one the cheap tube style radios from ebay the "gen2" with the better bar clamps and extensions to get it above the gauge cluster.
The radio is loud enough to hear while cruising at 70mph and has fm radio, bluetooth, aux port, usb, and sd car ports. Its been on the bike for 2yrs now and the bike sits out all spring summer and fall and only hits storage in the winter months. The radio was nice enough that i put one on my mud quad and its held up great on it too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts