Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its killing me. trying to post some of my mods and get a too big rejection evry time i try to post a photo. what the WTF am i doing wrong? and tell me like im 6 yo., tanks....

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Aight....So.. First Off If You Post A Pic Make Sure Its Not Ridiculously Huge lol at the top of the page you click on "Gallery" Then "Stryker MODS" scroll down and select "Add A Picture" label you pic and click the "Choose File" button and select you pic and "Upload" it. You will c your pic with a bunch of other peeps pix soo u select your pic and scroll down and copy all that is in the BB Section and past it to your forum where you want to post it up at.... Did I Get That Rite "SanDiegoStryker" lol

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
SCHIMBO said:
or upload them to photobucket and then copy the IMG code and post them
Hey... Never Thought Of That?? Id Rather Do That Then Have All Random Nonsense In The Forum..... Takes Me Back To The Old Myspace Page lol
I 4got Which To Copy And Past Though??

·
Registered
743 Posts
clayton email me one of your photos so i can see if it's too large. i'm guessing the resolution is too high on the camera and so the photo is way too big to post (or post in a timely manner so it times out)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts