Yamaha Star Stryker banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have had my bike since June 17, still no tags for it, how long did you have to wait.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Wow :eek: ... down here in DFW, TX from my dealer, my tags came in within about 2 weeks. That's fastest I've gotten tags for any of my rides, but the longest I've waited for any of my tags was like a month and half.

·
Registered
36 Posts
WOW! :eek: I just walked into my town hall when my 20 day plate ran out and payed my fees (about $270) and in less then ten min I walked out with my plate. The only time you have to wait here (NH) is when you get vanity plates.

·
Registered
665 Posts
You should be getting your plates shortly. I bought my bike a little before you and just got my plates last week and then went to trade them in on some custom ones.
tried to get the fire plate with "Stryk" on it but someone in cali already has it. pretty much all my choices were taken so I wound up with just JDDAY.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Crazy. Here in Canada I just take proof of insurance and bill of sale to the registry office and get the plates the same day as purchase.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I ordered mine custom plates last week and when I asked how long it would take they started to laugh and said "expect 3 months" then laughed some more and said "hopefully"

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Raven said:
Crazy. Here in Canada I just take proof of insurance and bill of sale to the registry office and get the plates the same day as purchase.
True but I think theyre talking about custom plates. I've never ordered custom plates so I have no idea how long it takes here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts