Yamaha Star Stryker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the Blaster x tail light (came with the bike) and it's worked fine. Recently I hooked up from fork mounted LED strip turn signals and about a week later my tail light keeps going into strobe mode..

When I turned the bike off , the strobe mode would cancel and the light was back to normal. Now it is 100% stuck in strobe mode and I can't figure out how to get it to stop!!!

I have no idea what to do. Please help.

I went on the website and it says there's some type of programing switch that comes with the light but I don't see that anywhere. No idea how to fix this....

The front turn signals I bought only came with 2 wires. Ground and flash. The lights do not run amber, they only flash amber. So I only hooked up the flash wire and ground. I capped off the blue run wire. Could that have interfered with the tail light?

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
887 Posts
It sounds like you have the front turns not wired correctly. Here is the troubleshooting from BlasterX.

·
Registered
‘13 Stryker
887 Posts
There is a grey wire ( if memory serves me correct) that you must touch to ground to enter program mode, then you cycle through it by grounding the grey wire just for a split second to see the next flash/strobe program. I will take a pic of instructions later tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts